Ratings for Dr. Duane A. Penshorn

had to take my daughter to the ER due to a concussion & Dr. Penshorn was caring, informative, and quick. Wish more ER doctors treated patients like that.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

This site is being used by a person who is stalking me to spread malicious and false information about me. The website states they will remove 'libelous' comments. I asked the owner of the site to remove the false info, but only one of the comments have been removed so far. I spoke to the site owner, Ms. Joanne Wong at her home early this morning, so I hope this site will finally remove these comments. This website is being used by many people as a forum to vent their anger. I have read many other comments about other Doctors that are clearly malicious and would constitute harassment and libel, but again this website is a champion of "free speech." Evidently the comments are not being reviewed in any meaningful manner. Perhaps these other Doctors need to voice their complaints personally as I did?

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

Dr. Penshorn is an excellent Doctor!Very sympathetic and caring. I felt very comforted by him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

Took my daughter to him because she had a jewelry bead in her ear. This doctor was oblivious as to how to treat her. Although he was very nice and tried to be kind he missed the bead and ended up having to take her to my family doctor the next day. I will never let him treat any member of my family again.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2006

Dr. Duane A. Penshorn's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 2003)

MVP Health