Ratings for Dr. Susan J. Jarakian

WOW! WOW! WOW! I took my children to Dr. Jarakian and they enjoyed going to the office so much that they have been asking me if it's time to go back for their checkup! Their previous dentist didn't let me in the room for insurance reasons so that didn't sit well for me. Dr. Susan has an area that parents can sit and watch their children during their visit. The office totally kid friendly with individual TVs over the treatment chairs so children can watch a movie. They get to wear cool glasses to have X-rays done. The waiting room is equipped with a foosball table and a video game console. There are books for the kids to read to pass time although we didn't have to wait to be seen. Dr. Susan is truly caring, attentive, sensitive and knowledgeable. My kids don't want to disappoint Dr. Susan so they make sure to brush and floss so they can tell her for their next visit. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. SUSAN TO EVERYONE! I'd keep writing but I ran out of space :)

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011