Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. Mcgill

He's kind in the beginning and very helpful but after the surgery, he gave NO face to face information regarding how to care for the wound and how to get my pain under control. He was EXTREMELY dismissive and condescending and not helpful. I endured EXTREME pain and when I called the office he was not helpful and acted very annoyed with my questions. I don't like to go to drs and I'm not the type to 'bother' a doctor. But I am EXTREMELY remorseful that I chose this surgeon and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. If you're considering this surgeon, please continue your search and get recommendations. I am sorry that I didn't look him up before he performed surgery on me. It's your body entrust it with someone you feel comfortable with or that's come highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr. McGill was the best general surgeon. He explained everything very well. He was patient and answered all of our questions. We is very compassionate and caring. We were very pleased with him and so glad we chose him to do my surgery.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Dr. McGill performed an excellent inguinal hernia repair. The Dr. and his staff were very patient in explaining the procedure, and my recovery is progressing very well. I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Caution to anyone using McGill. He assisted with my surgery. My doctor left the practice. Office staff is incompetent. My insurance changed so I became a cash patient. They would not give me cash rate, then gave me a guess at $1700/fill. I questioned that being way more than double my doctor's price, someone else sent me information that they would take a cash payment for $400 more than previous rate - or $700+ if not paid that day. I had asked for my appointment to be moved and on the day of the fill, I called and they said that they had never changed my appointment because I didn't follow-up again after my call and agree to pay that amount. They said they I could still come at the appointment time but they needed my money first. McGill said he had 5 people before he would see me and I would just have to wait. When I told him I felt like I was being held hostage by him and his staff and asked for a referral to another practice that could give me long-term care, he hung up on me.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Kevin M. Mcgill's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2003)