Ratings for Dr. Hesham M. El Mokadem

He is very knowledgeable, has great communication skills, and you feel secure that he will really take care of you! A great person and Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

This docter really helps. Even explain u everything u need to know during ur pregnancy hes amazing i love the way he treat me on my pregnancy and my labor help me give my baby birth...

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

If you go to Dr. Kim's practice in Riverside, Ca my advice to you would be to ask for Dr. Mokadem right away. Don't bother seeing Dr. Kim. On a scale of 1 to 10 Dr. Kim would get a 0 and Dr. Mokadem would get a 10. I don't know why it's not his practice when he is the better doctor. If I didn't find him I would have changed practices. He is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

this dr delivered my baby and was amazing. He also completed my tubal ligation 5 weeks later. I had toxemia that was not caught by fellow doctors that saw me at practice and he was genuinely upset and took action. I always felt i was in great hands when he personally helped me.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011