Ratings for Dr. Ashutosh RAINA

Dr. Raina has been such a blessing to our family! His genuine care for my daughter showed thought from the first visit. My daughter was diagnosed with a seizure condition when she was five years old. He went above and beyond to make sure she was taken care of and he always tried to get the best treatment she needed. He always said “I’m treating the patient, not the condition”, and he made sure to give her the best treatment. He always took such a good care of my daughter and I don’t know what I would have done without him. We saw two different neurologist, but I felt that they were just pushing meds on my daughter. Dr. Raina is a godly man who not only does what is best for his patients but what is right for his patients. My daughter is now 11 years old and has been seizure free for the last 2 years. Thanks to God and to Dr. Raina.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Compassionate caring doctor with an ability to encourage and enhance the possibilities of change and growth.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013