Ratings for Dr. Izelle Cloete

I was not a believer in acupuncture until I met Dr Cloete. She has helped me tremendously with left shoulder pain and nerve pain in my legs.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

the best! if you need acupuncture or nutrition advice see her. great personality. knowledgeable . i feel great after one of her sessions.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Izelle is fantastic. She has performed accupunture on my back and neck initially, and then extended to opening channels for overall health improvement all over my body. I feel great and highly recommend her services and expertise. Besides her doctorate in accupunture, Izelle is also a RN which makes and even better practitioner. I highly recommend her. Petra K., RN

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Izelle treated my stomach pain, after 2 sessions it was completely gone. I'm currently having her work on my neck pain. It's a wonderful place to relax and de-stress. She is very professional and knowledgeable. I always look forward to seeing her!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I'm very satisfied with my acupuncture results. I am not taking my sleeping pills anymore.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Excellent bedside manner. Very genuinely concerned with my treatments - went above and beyond researching my condition and recommending improvements beyond just the acupuncture. Very dedicated to her profession and the art of Chinese medicine.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

++professional. Via Acupuncture and Herbology she guides you toward healing and balance

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011