Ratings for Dr. Jennifer C. Ho

She was working at CHOC in Mission Viejo while my son was hospitalized. I kept telling her that my son's breathing had changed and his oxygen had dropped from 100 percent to 89 percent. We also told her that his breathing was labored. Also, he had dramatically gotten worse after taking the antibiotic. She dismissed all my concerns and hinted to my peds that I was an overly anxious mother. Well, we transferred my child to UCLA and the attendant noticed immediately the edema (swelling) that he had from excess fluids and immediately stopped the IV. My poor child had water in the lungs and that she failed to notice. My son's oxygen had dropped by then to 85% and the only thing that they could say is that the oxymeter was not working. What? The oxymeter is not working and this is a premier children's facility in OC. Extremely disappointed with Dr. Ho and her judgment.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Jennifer C. Ho's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal