Ratings for Dr. Glenn Kaufman

I have been going to Dr. Kaufman for over four years and he is hands down the best Doctor I have seen. he delivered both of my kids. The first pregnancy was a high risk one I was seeing a different Doctor in that practice. My water broke at 36 weeks and Dr. Kaufman was there to deliver my daughter. He was gentle, funny, have a great sense of humor and showed a great amount of compassion. I made it a priority to see him with my second pregnancy and he never cease to amaze me. This man is so knowledgeable, caring, and always listen to his patients. Yes, the waiting time is long but It is worth it. He also works late hours.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Kaufman was my OB for my first pregnancy. He was nice enough, and seemed ok. A month before my due date I came to my check up to find out from his terrible staff that he was out for a few months for a knee surgery. The staff was rude and condescending. I know the hospital system makes it tough to replace bad staff, but at least the Dr. could have informed me he would not be working for a few months. This Dr. and practice is all about seeing as many patients and making as much money as possible. Patient care is lacking. I went to another practice for my next pregnancy and had a much different experience.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

He is an Excelent doctor and listens to you he also answers any questions you have. he shows the interest you need to get

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Kaufman for over 15 years. He performed my hysterectomy after delivering all of my children due to a medical condition. He is the kindest man. He is so sensitive and understanding. He spent so much time with me explaining my procedure and was right there as I was being brought to the operating room. He was there when I woke up from the anesthesia. He has a chaperone when you see him in his office during the examination for many years now. I send my family and friends to Dr. Kaufman.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr Kaufman is the best OBGYN. He delivered me at 34 weeks due to severe iugr. He always took the time to make sure I understood my condition, and I knew I was in the best hands. He even visited my son in the nicu! I used to see one of his collegues who I still like a lot, but no one compares to dr Kaufman.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

I saw Dr. Kufman for many years. He preformed my hysterectomy (or handed it off to the young Dr. he introduced me to right before I was wheeled in to surgery). I had two incidents with Dr. Kaufman. The first verbal, (he told me he was better than me in response to my answer to a question)and foolishly went back the next year for an exam. I no longer see him, nor would I want anyone else to. And I certainly would not want anyone to be alone in an exam room with him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I have been to three gynocologists before Dr. Kaufman due to geographical reasons and I definitely like him. He's the first to actually explain things to me. He was patient with my questions and I really appreciated it!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I have rated him three times on this site and somehow they keep disappearing. Dr. Kauffman is arrogant and has one foot out the door during your appointment. I did not like how he handled my pregnancy and when I brought this up to him he stated "I see 50 of you a day." He is awful and the ice on top of the cake was having to redo my sons circumcision because of him. Please go elsewhere!

Submitted June 14, 2014

I have been going to Dr Kaufman for over five years as a gyn patient. He is a knowledgeable doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. He takes time to answer all my questions until I understand everything. He takes care of my teenage daughter as well and she is so comfortable with him. He uses a chaperone during our exams which we think is the greatest thing. We never feel rushed and even when we need to speak to him on the phone he is as kind and patient with us. We have recommended him to our family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

I have only been going to him for a few years, but he is a great!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. Glenn Kaufman's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal