Ratings for Dr. Erica A. Forzese

I went to see Dr Erica only to find she had been replaced by the best doctor ever!!!! Dr Justin Cataldo is by far the BEST Chiropractor I have ever met! Very educated, takes time to listen, and really cares about his patients. I was in such bad pain and after my first visit I was already feeling better! I do not have insurance and Dr Cataldo wasn't even worried about finances, his primary concern was me getting better, this meant a lot to me because you rarely find doctors like him with such great compassion. If you are seeing any other Chiropractors on the Island you are missing out, I highly recommend Dr Cataldo!!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

This is the best chrio I have been to on the Island. I have lived here 13 years and have been to several others.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Dr. Erica was very compassionate and took the time to listen to all of the health issues my daughter was having. She was very knowledgeable and thorough with her evaluation and she made me feel very comfortable. My daughter loved her and trusted her immediately. My daughter is now off her meds and has not had any significant issues in over 6 months.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Dr. Erica A. Forzese's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2009)