Ratings for Dr. Walter Wielkiewicz

Dr. W, He will ask whats the problem and then cut you off, not let you finish explaining the problem, hes very aggressive in his aproach to an offensive level, it just makes me very uncomfortable. Its like he doesnt want to do what he does but has to and it makes him seem to not really care. Its almost like your just another number, give me my money and get out. He would make a fantastic V.A. Doctor!!! I dont recommend him to anyone....

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Great Dr. Takes the time with all of my children & myself and doesn't leave me feeling like I'm just another number. Knows what he's talking about. Staff is very friendly. He's also not afraid to refer me to someone else when it is out of "family" practice. I appreciate it when a dr admits something is outside of his practice instead of blundering his way thru.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Seen doctor for three weeks and all he would do is send me to the hospital for x-rays and gave me the same anti-biotic each visit which wasn't working. In the mean time I couldn't sleep without sitting up. I finally went to another Doctor and he listened to my lungs and determined I had double pneumonia. He gave my a very strong anti-biotic and within 24 hours I was feeling a 1000 percent better. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Walter Wielkiewicz's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Kaiser-Permanente