Ratings for Dr. Hermon S. Bhullar

So like most normal people I have to admit the thought of getting a "root canal" makes me want to poke out an eyeball:) But anyways, I was in severe pain last week from a decayed molar that I just waited too long to try to fix. I called Dr. Bhullar's office and they were able to see me the same day! I felt comfortable from the initial phone call. The office is really nice with way cooler technology than I've ever seen at other dentist offices. Dr. Bhullar is super calm and professional. I didn't feel his shots or any pain during the root canal and after a couple days my tooth felt great too. I told him I was going to give him a great online review so all the patient like me will go running to him for treatment. Thanks Dr. Bhullar, you're the best!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

WOW, I can officially say root canals are no big deal. I was really scared about having a "root canal." But as soon as I walked into the office I felt at ease- super friendly receptionist and calming office decor. I was seen by Dr. Bhullar promptly and he explained to me my options. He was very professional and thorough. The root canal treatment was a little long, but Dr. Bhullar kept checking if I was comfortable. I felt really well taken care of. Overall, great experience!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

I've had 2 root canals done by Dr. Bhullar. Both times I had a great experience. He explained everything to me before we started and then was super gentle doing the root canal. He showed me digital pictures of the inside of my tooth after the treatment (looks really cool). He personally called me afterwards to see if I was doing ok (I was). Very helpful and kind staff as well. Overall, very knowledgeable and professional. I'll be back if I ever need another root canal.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012