Ratings for Dr. Allen H. Chamovitz

I LOVE Dr. Chamovitz. Easily the best physician I've ever had. Will miss him terribly. He listened to me and was always there when I needed him the most. Very knowledgeable about all my issues. Very compassionate and one of the sweetest men I know.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

The previous comments are completely unfounded. It's unfortunate that some people resort to bad-mouthing good physicians. Dr. Chamovitz is not only a good physician, but he is also one of the most caring and attentive physicians you will ever find. If anything, he spends more time with you than the average physician. He calls you when labs or tests are abnormal and does an excellent job explaning things in layman's terms. I would not hesitate to recommend my mother, best friend, etc... to Dr. Chamovitz. I find it very hard to believe that anyone would have anything but nice things to say about him. Makes me wonder more about the last patient's issues, rather than the physician's!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2007

very unperfessional in everyway, has mood swings, doesn't listen to everything you have to say, he only wants to speak because he thinks he is always right, won't follow up on certain conditions you may be concerned about, rushes you thru the exam, only concerned about money and how many patients for that day, you are just a number to him

flag | Submitted July 2, 2006

Dr. Allen H. Chamovitz's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in High Point, NC