Ratings for Dr. Max Izbicki

I was recommended to Dr. Izbicki by a good friend. He got me through both my pregnancies and I have two beautiful babies now. I will never forget his wonderful care at a difficult time. He makes you feel at ease for exams. With my daughter he helped me deliver naturally and supported me at every decision. He's the best gyn I've ever had.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr. Izbicki is an amazing OB doctor. I saw him with my fourth and fifth pregnancies. He delivered both and tied my tubes. He is wonderful and one of the few doctors who you can tell really loves what he does. I am actually sad that this was my last baby and I won't be seeing him as often. I would highly recommend him to any expecting moms.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

He saved my daughters life three years ago when my water broke and I went into labor early and needed an emergency c-section because her heart rate was dropping. He is always so patient, knowledgeable, and kind and he came to see me every day in the hospital. Last month he removed my ovarian cyst and everyone in surgery said he is the best too. Absolutely love this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Hello to start off with my name is Tracey. I have been seeing doctor izbicki for almost 2 years now. Dr.izbicki delivered my so he wasn't on call that day. He me in anyways and delivered my son. Best obgyn ever. Caring, compassionate, and kind. He has been there for me from day 1 of my pregnancy. He is very easy and understanding to talk to. Thank you for your time!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Izbicki was the best OB/GYN dr. that I have ever had. He has delivered 1 out of 4 of my children, and I would highly recommend him to someone else. He is very thoughtful and doesn't like to play games. If he was unsure of something he always got another opinion. I am very blessed to have met a dr. like him! Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. Max Izbicki's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 2009)

Ameritas