Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Ata

Dr.Joseph Ata and his staff provide exceptional dental care. The staff is friendly and welcoming. It's never been a pleasure for me to go to the dentist but after finding this office I actually look forward to see my dentist!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Great experience! This group of professionals really know what patient care is all about. I have had cleanings, crowns, and even implants from Dr. Joe and I am extremely pleased with the outcome. All the staff are highly competent and take the time to provide quality care. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr Joe was very impressive! He appears young, but is very knowledgeable in his field! I was extremely pleased with the implant work Dr Joe did for my husband. We have been very happy, long term patients with the Ata Dental Family and highly recommend them to our own family, friends and co-workers.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

This is the most amazing Dentist ever! I am not one to write reviews, however this is one talented Doctor! I did not feel the shot! He made sure I was comfortable during my entire visit and he would continually ask if I was doing well. I have had many Dentists but this one is exceptional. I think I finally found my permanent Dentist! In addition, his Staff is amazing. They must be treated well because they were all laughing during my two hour visit!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Great service and amazingly friendly attitudes. My previous dentist experiences were nothing short of unenjoyable, but Dr Ata's no pressure attitude when explaining my options (had a tooth extracted) and helpful advice made me a customer for years to come. I highly recommend his services to anyone searching for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011