Ratings for Dr. John S. Mccomb

I have been going to Dr. McComb for over 20 years. He has always been very kind and knowledgeable. He delivered both of my kids. I have been lucky to have had him as my doctor. I will continue to go to him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr mccomb has been my doctor for over 20 years. He is very kind, has great concern for the health of his patients, follows up on any issues and even found a lump in my thyroid that other doctors missed. Two thumbs up! Some of these reviews must not be written by actual patients.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Seems to be in outer space as you try to describe what is hurting you. Rude and argumenitive. Bottom of my list on doctors. I will never go back. He changed as he was likable a few years ago.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Wonderful caring doctor! I have been going to him for 16 yrs and have had several surgeries under his care with great results.I cannot imagine why anyone would give him an unsatisfactory rating.I guess there is just no pleasing some people.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Terrible doctor! Does not listen to your needs and is very rude! STAY AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Didn't like his staff. He was not sensitive to my needs. Never seemed to really listen to my concerns. I switched to a female ob-gyn after my experience with him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

i was misdiagonsed with a fibroid as large as a grapefruit, I was told it was bladder problems.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. John S. Mccomb's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1980)