Ratings for Dr. Melissa A. Kalb

Our 2 year old was throwing up in the mornings,Dr Kalb told us it was acid reflux,months went by with her not getting better ,she seen specialists in wichita for thyroid,gluten allergy and other ailments...as time went on she lost the ability to walk and her eyes started to cross.Dr kalb refered her to a nueroligist in Wichita a month form now...I googled throwing up in the mornings and the VERY FIRST things to come up were pages and pages about childhood brain tumors...So I took her to the ER in Salina and demanded a CT Scan. Sure enough my little girl has a brain tumor the size of a golf ball.she has been sent to K.C and I pray she is okay,,,If you are thinking of Dr Kalb maybe you should google your kids symptoms,,You will get a lot farther a lot faster and my not have to deal with this... I will always wonder how this could have been different and how much difference 6 months of bogus tests set us back,A long road ahead for us.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Dr. Melissa A. Kalb's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2009)

• United Healthcare Dental