Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey G. Obron

I was having serious menopausal problems. I read about him online. I scheduled appointment. He saved my sanity. Have been with him sense. He is the absolute Best. Very knowledgeable as well as very kind. I will his patient Forever.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Most Caring and Wonderful Doctor Ever. I am 53 and needed a new doctor for menopause, Dr. Obron is very knowledgeable and he really listens and cares. I needed a biopsy and felt faint afterwards. He had me lay down and the nurse kept checking on me with him and even brought me water, until I was able to safely drive home. I drive a long way to go here, well worth the drive! My hormone replacement, he put me on, changed my life, for the better. Highly recommend Dr. Obron. R.M.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Dr. Obron is the best OBGYN that I ever had......I always will be with his care....completely cared and comfortable with his treatment.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Wish I’d found this office years ago. Dr. Obron is excellent. I feel completely cared for, comfortable and confident in my treatment.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

He's professional, educated, understanding and a really wonderful doctor!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Doctor Obron is professional, knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time to listen to all of your concerns. The staff at the front desk could use some customer service training. Front desk staff can be really rude and appear to want to be anyplace else but that office.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Obron for over 20 years! He and his Collegues are WONDERFUL!!! They follow up with you if you have concerns and they are just overall caring and great doctors! I wouldn't leave his practice for nothing!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Obron was the kindest physician I have ever met. He took a great deal of time listening to my problems and explaining graet details options that were available to me. After test results were obtained, he called me to discuss the results. He called me a few weeks later to follow up on my care! I have referred him to many of my friends, and all are crazy about him.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

At first I thought Dr. Obron was very nice and calm. My first visit after getting pregnant, I was excited to hear what he would tell me. He told me I was pregnant and to read the book What to Expect While you are Expecting. I got no advice or help whatsoever. After I had some complications, I realized he was not helpful at all. I had some tests done and he just gave me a copy of the test results and told me to take it home and read it. Going home to google medical conditions was not the best thing for me. After I switched doctors he called and demeaned me. I would not recommend him to anyone having a first child or who has complications. He is very available and flexible for making appointments at the last minute. He makes it very convenient to see him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

Dr. Obron is kind, attentive, and very pleasant with his patients. I have used him as my dr for years and had two children with him and his practice. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey G. Obron's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in West Bloomfield, MI