Ratings for Dr. Frank Gay

I visited this doctor, and he was what I call a rush doctor. He had no time for concerns, and little time for questions. He was in and out in less than 3 minutes. I will never go see him again.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

He keeps current and, when new health guidelines are relevant to his patients, he takes the time to inform them. I am past child-bearing age; he ensure that I have the best healthcare available. He does not rush me. He truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Gay is the MOST AMAZING doctor I have ever seen! I was very nervous about seeing a man, but he is quite the exception! He made me feel so comfortable. Dr. Gay is helping me with infertility/pregnancy loss and he is SO compassionate.He spent 45 min talking to my husband and I and answered ALL our questions. His Christian foundation is the base of his practice, leading him to be the best in his field. He relates and listens to me and no other Dr has ever done that. I am so grateful to Dr. Gay. If you want the best loving care go see Dr. Gay!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Frank Gay's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

GHI