Ratings for Dr. Teresa L. Angeli

I took both my daughters in for a visit. I probably waited for a half hour to be seen. The information I was given to look over was wrong, they misspelled the city I live in and had my other child at a different address. I stayed with my younger child while my oldest was seen by the doctor. They did not tell me they were putting numbing drops in my daughter's eyes and she had a reaction. She said her eyes hurt very badly, she had blurred vision and said they felt as if they were going to pop out. I told the staff and we talked to the doctor and all she said was it isn't supposed to do anything to her and gave her some saline drops. I am assuming she gave her fluorescein /proparacainer mix and I researched it and found that there have been side effects associated with it that are similar to hers or worse. Thankfully she is doing better today. I didn't feel the dr. was very personable either. I did like the optician however but I don't think I'll be going back.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Dr. Teresa L. Angeli's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 2009)

Amerigroup