Ratings for Dr. Stephen H. Bendheim

Dr. Bendheim has been my GYN for almost 9 years now. He delivered my 3 daughters and has given me the absolute best care I could hope for in a doctor. His staff is top notch and his bedside manner, knowledge and care are impeccable. HIGHLY recommend.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Bendheim is a fantastic doctor. He has been my doctor for 5 years and I have had nothing but positive experiences. He is a very warm and caring doctor and makes you feel more than just another patient of his. I just recently had a hysterectomy and he has been there for me every step of the way. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone wanting the best possible care.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr. Bendheim is a great doctor. He has been by gyn for three years now. He really takes the time to answer questions and follow up on concern. I would highly recommend him to someone looking for an ob/gyn in the Richmond area.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

I absolutely adore Dr Bendheim. He has been my OB since I moved to VA, and he has just been wonderful. He completely put me at ease during my pregnancy and was just fantastic every step of the way. He would always have time for me when I called with a million and one questions or concerns about the pregnancy, and he provided solid advice when I had hiccups along the way with a couple of medical complications. The staff at St Mary's were great, and always super friendly. I would highly recommend Dr Bendheim to anyone looking for a kind and highly experienced OB in the Richmond area.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Dr. Stephen H. Bendheim's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MB Health