Ratings for Dr. Esther J. Lee

My son went to dr Lee with multiple symptoms and quite a medical history. She ran the standard tests for hypothyroid and when tests came back "normal" didn't pursue his condition beyond that. I was extremely disappointed as we've gotten no answers or further direction as where to go from here . Her response of " watch what you eat" was beyond belief. Really? A list of 10 symptoms and the response is ," watch what you eat."!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I've been seeing Dr Lee for several years. She is very knowledgeable, friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

My husband visited Dr. Lee and she was amazing. The time and level of care spent with him was above and beyond. She actually got down and tested his feet for neuropathy and then tested her own foot to make sure the tool was working. She was professional and also had a sense of humor! I am over the moon about her.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I first read Dr. Lee's professional bio and was impressed. The fact that she taught medical students and the people in the community showed me that she is aware of recent development in her field. During my first visit with her, she spent a lot of time with me to explain EVERYTHING. I was impressed by her expertise and professional manner.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Lee interrupted everything I told her. Left the room several times during my appointment and never reviewed my extensive chart/history. She only looked at my most recent labs and made absurd conclusions. She ordered new labs and when calling with tests said she wanted me to take a drug that my chart says I'm allergic too. Why, because she never bothered to check!!! Good thing I am on top of my own history. Other patients could differ critical consequences. I absolutely will NOT be going back to her.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

Dr. Esther J. Lee's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)