Ratings for Dr. Costas A. Apostolis

I've been tarted by Doctor Apostolis for the past 2 years and I have had such excellent experience and success that I won't ever go to another physician. His true concern and bedside manor plus his medical exoertise is great!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Great Dr. Had a visible prolapsed bladder and uterus. After 6wk check up feel better then before my surgery. I am extremely sensitive to pain and with just Tylenol and Motrin, had no problems. Dr Apostolis even returned a call to me when I couldn't reach a nurse practitioner after hours. explained everything really well. I would highly recommend this doctor. I am 60 yrs old and not only did the thought of surgery scare me but the recoup time. I shouldn't have worried with either because I now feel better then when I first went to see Dr Apostolis. There was a slight lack of communication between his office and my regular physician, but hopefully that was a fluke. Gave the staff a five star because I didn't want to diminish the Dr rating, but would have given them a four just for lack of communication. Great surgeon, very compassionate, explained things well and great bed side manner. Highly recommend! As a previous reviewer stated, he is a life changer and I have a hard time believing that he could have been rude to anyone. I hope this review helps you in making an informed decision (not an area you want someone messing around with that doesn't know what they are doing).

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Would highly recommend this practice. Listened and treatment started at first visit. Excellent staff.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I recently saw Dr. Apostolis for urinary incontinence and bladder prolapse. He expalined everything in great detail. Not sure what the negative comments below are all about but definitely not my experience. He is the top in his field and has changed my life for the better! Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

This doctor and his staff were rude and not helpful at all. The doctor is sarcastic and humiliated me in front of a nurse and other medical professional. I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Excellent care and staff! Recently had surgery by Dr. Apostolis. He is a life changer!! Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Dr. Apostolis was referred by a friend who had recently seen him for urine leakage and pain. I also saw him for similar issues. From the moment I met him I was very impressed by his warmth and professionalism. He explained everything in great detail (very rare to find this today!) and was very gentle in his exam. His staff was very helpful and curteous. Needless to say, he was able to help me with my issue. I am very pleased with Dr. Apostolis as he has changed my life. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of a Urogynecologist. Definitely the best in the Akron area.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

I recently saw Dr. Apostolis for a second opinion for my prolapse condition. He was very gentle, polite and explained everything to me in great detail. I didn't really understand what exactly was going on with my body until I spoke to Dr. Apostolis. I have since switched to his care. His staff is happy and accommodating as well. I would recommend Dr. Apostolis to any women seeking help with prolapse.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Very arrogant and rude! He thinks he is a god when I'm fact he doesn't know his medicine . He spoke down to me when I expressed concerns. Will not recommended this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Not knowledgable about my condition arrogant and rude

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014