Dr. Costas A. Apostolis

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Costas A. Apostolis

All of these comments are not true I had surgery and things did not work I return to the office dozen of times I ended seeing another doctor, that corrected my problem, one office staff was impatient and down right nasty taking to you , on the telephone she slam the phone down in you ear and Dr Apostolis office manner was scary. he enter your exam room and he would kiss your hand or cheek or rub your back rub .. first doctor I ever had that to happen to ME.. is that something new that doctor does??

Submitted July 3, 2019

Excellent care by Dr. Apostolis. Very nice staff (hard to find) and beautiful office. Was referred here by my primary care for incintinence problems. I'm very pleased with my outcome and renewed outlook on life. Worth the visit. He is truly the best!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

15 stars to Dr. Apostolis. He was the greatest! I recently had to have surgery for a rather complicated prolapse. I am so happy that I now feel like a new person. Dr. Apostalis presented as a very proficient and professional Dr., both caring and gracious. I very much recommend him to any woman in need of urinary or urogynicological surgery, as he is brilliant. His office personnel were helpful and sincere, and I was very pleased with my follow up care at Western Reserve Hospital. Thanks so much Dr. Apostolis

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Dr. Apostolis is the best doctor I have ever had in my life. This doctor is not only extremely knowledgeable but can help me out with so many health issues that I have been struggling with for about 5 years. I am so grateful to have his service. Thank you so much Dr. Apoltolis. Sherry Domer

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

My experience with Dr Apostolis was beyond great. He listened to my problems and made suggestions on how it could be fixed. His staff is very pleasant and helpful. I had my surgery a few days ago at Western Reserve Hospital Couldnt be more pleased with everyone , wonderful patient care. I would highly recommend Dr. Apostolis if you need a caring doctor that will listen.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

I saw Dr. Apostolis at the rederrral from my primary care for incontinence and prolapse bladder. I would like to say that this doctor has really changed my life. He made it easy to understand and made me feel comfortable from the very first visit. I saw a couple other urogynecologists in Akron prior to Dr. Apostolis but didn’t feel confident or connect with them as I did with this doc. I am 8 weeks out from surgery and have never felt better. Thank you Dr. Apostolis for doing what you do and helping me enjoy my life a little more. Truly the best.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Excellent experience. Truly the best. Very nice office staff.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Dr. Apostolic is the best. This was my fourth surgery to fix my prolapse problem. I would prolapse soon after my other surgeries, I thought I would have to live with the discomfort. Then I was having additional problems I thought was from the prolapse. Dr. Apostolis assured me this time it would be done right. During surgery Dr. Apostolic took the extra time to investigate and found a complication from a previous surgery and fixed it. I haven't felt this good in years. I highly recommend Dr. Apostolis!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

You are the best of the best. No pain whatever. Feel like a new woman. I really did not want this operation because of my age of 89. Never had an operation in my life. But he insure me that I would be alright. Wonderful bed side manners, caring, compassionate man , Plus his surgical skills . No pain whatsoever. Would recommend him to anyone . He is the BEST OF THE BEST! GLAD HE CAME INTO MY LIFE. I AM A NEW WOMAN THANKS TO HIM.Lois Durica

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Had surgery with Dr Apostolis last week and he is the most compassionate Dr that I have ever encountered. The service I received was exceptional.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Costas A. Apostolis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients