Ratings for Dr. Tyler L. Qualls

Dr. Tyler Qualls has treated my trigeminal neuralgia since 2012. When I could not get any relief from the medications prescribed by other doctors amd when the surgery did not work, I visited Dr. Qualls. While relief was not immediate, I knew he could help. After a few treatments, my TN went into a long term remission. The TN returns but I return to Dr. Qualls for a few adjustments and relief returns. My neurologist and other doctors are always skeptical when I share my story about about my TN and Dr. Qualls, but I know my visits to Dr. Qualls have been a life send. I have referred others to Dr. Qualls over the years and most will tell you, they share similar experiences as I have. Obviously, I strongly recommend Dr. Tyler Qualls.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

Doctor was knowledgable, Staff was very friendly and helpful, environment was clean, overall very professional and great experience. Planning to bring my entire family!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

This doctor was very thorough. He actually took the time to listen to my concerns. I feel like he treated me as an individual with personal problems, not just a group of symptoms he read about in a book. Very friendly and knowledgeable; and cute too ;)

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. Tyler L. Qualls's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 2009)

Top Hospitals in Southaven, MS