Ratings for Dr. Deborah Shin

Dr. Shin is the best doctor I have ever had!!!!! I could not have asked for a better doctor to care for me during my pregnancy last year. She was informative, encouraging and was always available for questions over the phone or by email. She is the best!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

This is the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. No bedside manner and no ability to communicate. Would be one thing if she was still a good doctor but her failure to communicate what was to be expected was poor practice and jeopardized my health.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Shin of West Care delivered my baby and i was extremely satisfied with her care. Not only was she energetic and steadily encouraging in the delivery room, she supported my wish for a 100% natural birth, which i successfully achieved. I highly recommend her for anyone wanting a strong ,competent ,energetic OB.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

This is indeed the same Dr. Shin from West 77th St at West Care Medical. I have to say I experienced 2 other doctors at that same practice, and none of them were as warm and informative as Dr. Shin. She takes the time to really get to know you and makes you feel comfortable with her. She also helped me get cheaper prescriptions, and helped with my other medical concerns not just gyno related. I really like her, and wherever she may go I will follow!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Shin is awesome. She spends a lot of time getting to know you, listening to and addressing your concerns. I really look forward to my visits with her (pre and post natal) because she really puts my mind at ease and has very practical, useful advice.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

I actually never write reviews for doctors, or anything for that matter, but because I was so anxious from the prior review I read on this site I felt the need to write an honest review on Dr.Deborah Shin from West Care Ob/Gyn at 77th street, NY. I had to make an appointment with an Ob/Gyn urgently and Dr.Deborah Shin was so kind and understanding. Not only is she a young, compassionate physician but she is extremely knowledgable. It is of utmost importance to me that my physician is up to date on all available and most importantly, current medical information. Not only is Dr.Shin very educated in her field but she relays that information to her patients with such ease and patience. I am so grateful to her for putting my mind at ease and am even more thankful that I have finally found an Ob/Gyn I respect and trust.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

If this is the Dr. Deborah Shin of West Care Medical on West 77St in Manhattan., she gave me completely incorrect medical info. She told me i had a risky situation so i ended up going to a different OB who told me that was totally false and it ended up i was alarmed and stressed out for nothing.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Dr. Deborah Shin's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2005)

Commercial Insurance Company