Ratings for Dr. Philippa L. Carrie

I've been seeing Philippa for over 5 years now, and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I've tried several chiros over 30 years. Most are great at the beginning then get complacent & seem to go through the motions. Have seen Phillipa for about 3 years and she is as thorough enthused as the first visit. Have referred several people to her and they all seemed equally pleased.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

There are many qualities that I appreciate about Philippa. She provides a calm and relaxed setting where I never feel rushed. My visits are as needed, there is no expectation to return for numerous followup or maintenance appointments. I appreciate the easy to follow stretches or exercises given to help maintain how good I feel after a treatment. I am grateful that Philippa shares her knowledge in a clear and informative way, and I would highly recommend Philippa Carrie to be your Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

I have been going to Philippa for a couple years and she has truly changed my life. She is undoubtedly one of the best and kindest chiropractors i have experienced. She listens and takes an appropriate amount of time and care with my issues and never pressures me to come for more visits than needed which i really appreciate. The office is beautiful but I find the office staff cold and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. Philippa is a talented and devoted chiropractor. She helped me recover from a severe back injury, when other specialists had failed to understand and release my pain. She is a very caring person and she listens well to her clients. Also, she is friendly and delivers great service. I see her every week and she definitely frees me from a lot of pain and discomfort. I love to go in her clinic because everybody there is nice and Philippa is amazing. I firmly recommends her to anyone who wants effective treatment.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

She's positive, very informative, and has both a high level of professionalism and skill that makes the visit actually enjoyable...

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011