Ratings for Dr. Jose G. Valedon

Dr. Valedon is the best of the best. He is thorough and extremely knowledgeable. I would wait 1-2 hrs to see him if needed. I would recommend him to anyone I know. He has a passion and dedication to finding the root cause of illness in his patients. You are a person to him, not just a number.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Tends to run late but is super thorough and attentive with each patient. Old fashioned type of caring doctor. Really, really knows his stuff and excellent diagnostician.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

My son witnessed the neurologist chewing the nurse out over the phone and telling the nurse he will "Get there when he gets there" and that he realizes he should have been there yesterday but he is too busy and has too high a case load to deal with everything. Over 35 hours after he was supposed to be initially consulted. He scribbled notes on a notepad, at one point turning the same sheet of paper horizontally and transposing letters over top of letters he had already written. He never answered any of our questions. When my family and I asked questions he would say "We will get to that in a minute" and he kept talking very fast and saying "Oh, and 1 more thing" and he repeated himself multiple times over and over and over again. Dr. Jose Valedon spent almost 2 hours in the room with us and in 2 hours he stressed out my entire family with his repetitious babble and in 2 hours he literally gave us 3 minutes worth of information. Other Dr's agreed Jose is a quack.

Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr. Valedon absolutely stopped my essential tremor after other well known neurologists had told me I would have to to live with it. I went to him originally because of a family friend who had been treated by others for Parkinson's for years without much success, but improved dramatically under Dr. Valedon's care. He is apparently getting very well known in the area, and justifiably so in my opinion.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

Dr. Jose G. Valedon's Credentials

• Ponce School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)