Ratings for Dr. Justin C. Cohen

Dr. Cohen is an incredible doctor and person. Extremely knowledgeable and skilled as a surgeon and he clearly cares about his patients. He takes the time to ensure you are ok and he was accessible 24/7 after my surgery. Additionally, he would routinely call to make sure all was well. An ideal doctor! Surgery was a great success!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Cohen is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. He strives to make one feel comfortable and educated about symptoms, and has a professional, and caring bedside manner. I'd highly recommend him as a doctor and caring professional.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I am extremely satisfied and grateful for all of the great work that Dr. Cohen has done for me. I would recommend him to any one of my friends and family. Thank you so much for everything Dr. Cohen!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Cohen is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable and makes you feel confident about any procedure that he will perform. My friend went to him and highly recommended him to me. I am so glad she did. I've been very pleased with the results. He does his best to make you comfortable and make the procedure as painless as possible. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cohen!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

D.C. Cohen was excellent. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Cohen is an exceptional surgeon with an eye for aesthetics and outstanding bedside manner. I've been completely overjoyed by the excellent result achieved from my upper blepharoplasty, Botox, and fillers. Dr. Cohen cares deeply about his patients and ensures we are always well taken care of by him and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Cohen is wonderful! He is a meticulous surgeon and has a great sense of humor. He listens to his patients and has a way of putting you at ease. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

He made me feel so comfortable and he was very patient

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Cohen is an amazing surgeon, I was a difficult case and he surpassed my expectations. Explained everything in detail so I knew exactly what to expect and he delivered on every single promise. He is the only surgeon that personally followed up with me to see how I was doing. Dr. Cohen is someone I would go back to or send any of my family members to because of the level of trust I have in him. I am able to breath and the esthetics of the finish product are again amazing. Very highly recommend Dr. Cohen.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Cohen. Very personable, great bedside manner. Patiently explained the pros and cons of the procedure, placed my wife and I at ease as we decided whether to have the procedure or not.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Justin C. Cohen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Andrews Afb, MD