Dr. Justin C. Cohen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Justin C. Cohen

I just moved to DC and of course need to keep up on the Botox. A little self maintenance is good for the soul. After looking through reviews I decided to go with West End and Dr Cohen. I always prefer an MD when dealing with procedures on my face. He was wonderful to listen to what I want and not make me a replica of someone else. I had fillers for the first time and I am so pleased. I was fearful of what could happen due to what happened to friends. They never went to DR Cohen. He’s wonderful and he will be seeing me more over the years.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2020

Are you looking for an expert plastic surgeon in D.C. you can trust? Dr. Cohen should be on the top of your list. In my recent experience as a chin-implant patient of Dr. Cohen I found him to be professional, courteous, responsive, and most importantly: a skilled practitioner who demonstrates passion for his craft. When having an operation on your face you must trust the surgeon performing the work to provide his or her 110% best effort and have your interest at heart. I can attest that Dr. Cohen provided both to me as his patient. For these reasons I recommend Dr. Cohen without reservation. He is a credit to the industry.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2020

After working hard for two years to get a promotion, I decided to treat myself to some neglected physical rejuvenation in connection with a diet and exercise program. I shopped around at 5 options in the DMV area before deciding I felt the most comfortable with Dr. Cohen. He was honest, straightforward and the only doctor I met with who did not make me feel like I was on a car lot. I have a pushy personality so if I feel pressured by a doctor, it really goes south fast. I initially went in with the intent of a chin/jaw augmentation due to weight fluctuations, the lack of a genetically gifted chin and the start of the effects of gravity (I’m 38). However, what I really wanted was an exploration of things that based on Justin’s experience would work well for my facial structure. I’m very “go big or go home” so I settled on a real tasting menu of procedures that were to work in concert with each other by taking my fat-ish face and lack of bone structure and giving me more “model-like features” without making me look like a different person or obvious case of surgery. Rather than just a chin implant, we combined it with a host of things that achieved the look of superior bone structure and angles: neck lipo & lift; chin implant; buccal fat pad removal; cheek implants and finally a fat transfer at the mandible to square off my jaw as well as to fill in my tear troughs (under eye loss of collagen). The results are amazing and I’m only about 5 weeks out. The buccal fat removal working with the mandible fat transfer and chin implant give me an enviably squared off jaw...it’s perfect. Most of all - I’ve gotten a ton of compliments from randoms on my cheek bones - without Justin’s insight, I would have never realized the impact that could provide...it just wasn’t on my radar. Deb, the counselor and coordinator, is amazing at her job and makes everything so easy. Finally, the office is beautiful, which matters to some (for cosmetic procedures you want to feel like you are in a luxurious place). My opinion is mainly driven by results - I’m fairly no frills if the result is awesome, but I’ll say the fact that they operate in their own office rather than one of those gross surgery centers is huge and the consistent zero wait time for my follow-ups is a huge plus for me running over during the work day. Many, many thanks! I’ll be ringing in the New Year flawless!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2019

I am thrilled with my results from Dr. Cohen! He recommended a filler to help with frown lines. I don't look over done or like I had too much filler. It looks so natural. Thank you so much, Dr. Cohen!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2019

Amazing experience! I came to Dr. Justin Cohen to get his opinion on my nose. I wanted my nose to be a little bit straighter since I have a moderate nasal hump. After a thorough consultation, we decided on a non-surgical approach. Dr. Cohen used a filler (I believe it was Restylane) and in 10 quick minutes, I had the straightest nose ever! What I really liked about Dr. Cohen and his craft is that he didn't necessarily change the overall shape of my nose. I still have the same shape and my nose is still masculine looking. I didn't feel a thing during the procedure itself. Quick, painless and with outstanding results! Couldn't recommend Dr. Cohen enough! Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

I had a previously botched experience with Botox (at another location). I was fearful of doing it again, but Dr. Cohen made me feel very comfortable. He did an OUTSTANDING job and is professional as he is kind. I look forward to going back again!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2019

Very personable and helpful, I’ll go back definitely

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

Absolutely the best Doctor I have seen in Facial Injectables/Aesthetics! I have seen a handful of Doctors over the last 8 years and Dr. Cohen was simply the best I have ever experienced, he is wonderful. He was incredibly easy to talk to, provided excellent guidance and advice, was extremely knowledgeable and has a kind and compassionate bedside manner. Above all, I simply love my results! I traveled from Boston to DC for this consultation/treatment due to a recommendation from a trusted advisor and was so glad I did so, I will absolutely be back!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Can not speak more highly enough of Dr. Cohen. What a great addition to the DC PS community and West End Plastic Surgery. Amazing knowledge and bedside manner. He is the definition of what good looks like in the medical community!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Thrilled. Had eyelid surgery performed for under eye bags; relatively young, but eye bags were a gift passed on to me through genetics. Dr. Cohen helped me plan what would look most natural, his team armed me with tons of pre- and post-care info and resources, and the actual procedure turned out wonderfully. Recovery was less painful than I anticipated, and he checked in with me often. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

Dr. Justin C. Cohen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

TRICARE