Dr. Justin C. Cohen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Justin C. Cohen

Recently completed nasal/sinus surgery with Dr. Cohen October. Throughout the entire process leading up to the decision to move forward with the procedure, Dr. Cohen left no stone unturned to make sure I was receiving the most appropriate care every step of the way. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Cohen is an exceptional doctor and I was extremely fortunate to have him as my surgeon. He explained every thing to me and provided detailed expectations prior to and after surgery. Even my family commented on what an extraordinary doctor Dr. Cohen is in how he engaged them and kept them informed. I highly recommend Dr. Cohen for any and all.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Cohen is an incredible doctor and person. Extremely knowledgeable and skilled as a surgeon and he clearly cares about his patients. He takes the time to ensure you are ok and he was accessible 24/7 after my surgery. Additionally, he would routinely call to make sure all was well. An ideal doctor! Surgery was a great success!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Cohen is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. He strives to make one feel comfortable and educated about symptoms, and has a professional, and caring bedside manner. I'd highly recommend him as a doctor and caring professional.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I am extremely satisfied and grateful for all of the great work that Dr. Cohen has done for me. I would recommend him to any one of my friends and family. Thank you so much for everything Dr. Cohen!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Cohen is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable and makes you feel confident about any procedure that he will perform. My friend went to him and highly recommended him to me. I am so glad she did. I've been very pleased with the results. He does his best to make you comfortable and make the procedure as painless as possible. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cohen!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

D.C. Cohen was excellent. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Cohen is an exceptional surgeon with an eye for aesthetics and outstanding bedside manner. I've been completely overjoyed by the excellent result achieved from my upper blepharoplasty, Botox, and fillers. Dr. Cohen cares deeply about his patients and ensures we are always well taken care of by him and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Cohen is wonderful! He is a meticulous surgeon and has a great sense of humor. He listens to his patients and has a way of putting you at ease. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

He made me feel so comfortable and he was very patient

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Justin C. Cohen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AARP
Amerigroup
Assurant
Beechstreet
BUPA
Children's Health Insurance Program (Chip)
  • Cigna Hmo