Dr. Justin C. Cohen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Justin C. Cohen

He’s the best doctor I’ve ever had! He cares for all his patients as if they were family.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Cohen walked me through the botox process even when I was hesitant. He definitely made my treatment super comfortable. Would do it again!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Overall my experience with Dr. Cohen has been nothing but pleasant. I expressed some concern over some lines in between my eye brows and on my forehead and Dr. Cohen told me my options and thoroughly explained the process and what to expect after and during the procedure. The environment was clean and comfortable as well, which made the overall experience one of the best I've had.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I have a tendency to frown when I sleep, so I went to Dr. Cohen for botox injections between my eyebrows. I've had them done before by another provider but my experience with Dr. Cohen was much better. He is such a professional, very skillful and attentive. He listened to my concerns, evaluated my expressions, and gave me options to consider. He is an educator as much as he is an awesome provider, and I am very pleased with his patient care and with the results. Highly recommend and will be going back to him for additional care.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

I had major issues breathing for over nine years and finally decided to have my nose fixed. Dr. Cohen was able to slide me onto his busy schedule in under a month and was able to have my nose straightened and fixed my severe deviated septum. Dr. Cohen is very knowledgeable, easy to talk to and is willing to go the extra mile to make sure I was accommodated through the procedure and with the after care of my nose. Highly recommended by others and I am so glad that he was able to take care of me.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Almost 7 years ago, I broke my nose and had surgery to fix it along with a deviated septum. Unfortunately, that surgery was botched and I ended up having worse breathing problems and my nose was very crooked. I was very reluctant to get another surgery but as soon as I met Dr. Cohen I knew he’d be the right surgeon to fix my nose. Just over three weeks ago Dr. Cohen performed a rhinoplasty, septoplasty, and turbinate reduction on my nose along with a removal of an osteoma on my skull. I still have a long way to go in the healing process but I am absolutely thrilled with what I look like now and how well I can breathe. My nose is completely straight and I have never breathed better. Dr. Cohen is an amazing doctor. He is VERY skilled and a perfectionist. The best doctor I have ever met. He is very professional and honest yet confident in his abilities and his confidence is 100% backed up by his skills. He also has the best bed-side manner. He was in constant communication with me via calling and texting, right after the surgery making sure everything was healing well and I was feeling okay. He truly cares for his patients. He will be greatly missed in the military. I HIGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I was told I had polyps by 3 different doctors before I was referred to Dr Cohen. After a quick exam, Dr Cohen actually found the real cause of my issues and diagnosed me with enlarged turbinates and deviated septum and explained that I would require surgery to straighten my septum and reduce the size of my turbinates. The procedure was done under general anesthesia in September 2017 and the after care (removal of splints and follow up) was excellent. Dr Cohen is professional and approachable. All in all, my experience with Dr Cohen was excellent and I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I was bouncing between ER visits and experiencing extreme migraines and vertigo, finally the ER at Malcom Grow paged Dr Cohen to come down and check me out and within minutes he said that I was going to be his patient (scheduled me a follow up even though his staff said he was not accepting new patients) and CORRECTLY diagnosed my problem which turned out to be Ramsay Hunt Syndrome. I've been seeing him for treatment for almost 3 months now and he is definitely the most knowledgeable and caring Dr I've ever interacted with. I HIGHLY recommend him for any Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT) issues including surgeries you may have. Thank you again for being such an awesome professional and taking pride in your service to you patients!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I've had an Awesome experience while under Dr. Cohen's care. I had gone to him initially for a consultation. He demonstrated a genuine concern about me and my health. He did an exam, provided a diagnosis, answered questions and explained a surgical procedure that would give me desired results. Dr. Cohen performed surgery a week ago. Recovery is good and as expected. I like what I see! I am grateful to have had Dr. Cohen as my surgeon. I would highly recommend a consultation.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Justin Cohen is caring, knowledgeable, and highly competent physician. As an USAF-retiree, we are seen by different physicians throughout our retired years. I can honestly say it was a pleasure to have Dr. Cohen as my ENT physician. He is a true professional. Thanks, JFudge

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Justin C. Cohen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med