Ratings for Dr. Sherri Haas

This doctor cares only about staying on her schedule. I provided over 10 years of medical records and she barely glanced at them and then called my primary care physician to accuse me of "doctor shopping" to get medication. The only reason I transferred to her clinic is because my previous pain specialist moved there - so clearly, I wasn't doctor shopping, I was trying to keep continuity of care. I'd run from this physician as she doesn't care about her patients, only her stats.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

It's unfortunate that bad doctors are able to get through the system and plague the healthcare system with their ineffectiveness. If you see this doctor, you'll be seeing someone who only sees you as a symptom chart, not as a person coming in medical need. You're better off finding someone who can treat your individual needs as a patient.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

This Doctor accused me of things I did not do. Did not want to listen to any of my explanations, Clearly assumed I was a drug addict and kicked me out. This Doc will not listen to what you have to say but instead will go off tests that will not even prove anything and clearly state that they could be false.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

She didn't play any positive part in my injury recovery. Seeing her was a flat out waste of time.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Though this doctor works in a specialty, she does nothing more than a primary care physician; it just costs more money.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013