Ratings for Dr. Michelle M. Shems

Wonderful experience with Dr Shems and her staff!!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

There is no better place! Dr Shems and her staff are extremely knowledgeable, professional, kind and hardworking! Both my daughter and I have had Invisalign’s and the outcome was perfect! Dr. Shems is an excellent orthodontist! I can not say enough about Dr Shems and her team!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I have braces and I could not be happier with the job that Dr Shems and all of her coworkers do! They are very nice and answer all questions with compassion and clarity.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Loved my experience here! Everyone is so kind and helpful. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

A very caring team, they were able to answer all questions as well as help set up (and then expedite) an extraction as well as research a product substitution to avoid a potential allergic reaction.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Really nice staff, know exactly what they're doing, and a really nice, fun office.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I was very anxious about getting braces but as soon as I walked into the office, I knew I was in the best hands! The office itself is beautiful—spotless, comfortable, and full of smiling staff. Dr. Shems and her staff are the warmest, most attentive, and helpful people. Dr. Shems is genuinely concerned about her patients and takes the time to make you feel so comfortable. I miss my regular chats with her and the staff!!! Brilliant team. I am thrilled with my experience and my new smile!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

I went to the orthodontist about a year ago to get a palate expander and I had a great experience . All of the assistants were really fun and helpful at every appointment. Dr. Shems was very kind and always asked how I was doing and really took an interest in me! She is very personal. Love coming here, so happy I'm not finished with all of my treatment so I can continue to see the girls!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Excellent experience for my children. Dr. Shems and her caring staff are extremely knowledgable, kind, gentle and patient. They genuinely care about your outcome always keep you informed. The office is fun (especially the ortho bucks) and my kids like playing with the ice wall. I highly recommend Dr. Michelle Shems for your orthodontic work, you will be excellent care.....

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

The top orthodontist in this area. The staff is attentive, friendly, flexible, and really care about their patients. It is always a pleasant experience when you visit the office - beautifully clean, comfortable waiting area, and friendly smiles. Our daughters teeth are absolutely gorgeous and it doesn't end when the braces come off. Dr. Shems is excellent about the follow ups and making sure nothing is shifting. This office comes with my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017