Ratings for Dr. David D. Costa

I went to see Dr.Costa in his Wareham office for my DOT medical card and they were able to get me in that same day as my card was due to expire. The office staff was awesome and Dr. Costa was very professional and friendly. I will send everyone there way for DOT physicals or chiropractic.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Costa has helped me with my problems by far the most. Dr. Costa took me on as an emergency new appt last min on 1/9/13. Dr. Costa is a great person besides being very helpful I have recomended him to my friends and family that don't already see him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr. Costa is very professional and courteous. I have had lower back pain to the point that I could not sit or stand without being in excruciating pain. A thorough exam and a few visits of his treatments had me feeling as good as new. My whole family are now his patients as well. What distinguishes this fine Dr. Is his patience and gentle kindness. . I am so happy to have found him!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

I have been going to Chiropractors for 30Yrs. By for Dr. Costa has helped me with my problems by far the most. He is a great person besides being very helpful I have recomended him to eveyone I know. My father has been going to him also and has nothing but good thinks to say about Dr. Costa. Also his receptionist Stefany is very friendly and helpful. Thank you Dr. Costa for all you have done for me. Joe Singleton

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Office was great and Dr. Costa was so nice and pleasant and very helpful with my situation. Certainly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011