Ratings for Dr. Tony Quach

Had 2 knee replacements done by Dr Quach. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

World's Worst staffs are in Dr. Tony Quachs office. They are there to misdirect and ruin your day. If you try to make any appointments, even though if they have spot open they will still say no and tell you that you have to have big insurance so they can charge you big money and their staffs are surely rude and think you as a ant. They are there for patients, but they have no respect for any of the patient. Simply rude rude and rude.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Has no respect for patient. All he thinks about how he put you x rays and MRI twice to make money. Which could be done in one time, he will make you to do 2-3 times so he makes money from i surance.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

doesn't know how to attend to patients needs, have hurt patients, doesn't look at patients charts before assisting patient makes bad judgment calls when it come to helping patients lets his assistance do the work and wont take responibilty for his actions

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

When I rate a doctor, I look at their total responsiveness. Approx 45 minutes to see the doctor. My overall rating had to do with the doctor not returnimg my calls. I needed to speak with him one time on the phone to discuss my condition and I tried fours days in a row speaking with his staff and them relaying my message but never received a call from him. At this time, I have my primary doctor calling him for me. This is a first that a doctor did not return a phone call.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. Tony Quach's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)