Ratings for Dr. Nicholas F. Agnesi

My hair transplant surgery was ruined by Dr Nicholas F Agnesi of Hairline Clinic. Dr Agnesi disregarded my specific wishes, wiped the pattern that I drew for him off my head, and got the hairline all wrong. He also harvested the wrong hairs from the base of my skull. The hairs he transplanted don't grow well. They never have. He should have taken the hairs at least one inch higher. Everyone agreed that I had plenty of reliable donor hair but Dr Agnesi didn't bother to look closely and take the best hairs. He just rushed through the job and took the wrong hairs at the base of my skull. When Dr Agnesi was informed by one of his associates that my concern was legitimate, he said that he would be willing to replace the bad hairs if it was ok with the president of Hairline Clinic Rob Hoffman. But when I talked to Rob Hoffman, he refused to even look at the bad work. He just pretended everything was fine and refused to do anything about it. No look. No fix. No refund.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Dr. Nicholas F. Agnesi's Credentials

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med, Rootstown Oh 44272 (Grad. 1984)

GHI