Ratings for Dr. Ryan T. Berlin

Dr Berlin has been caring for my family for going on 9 years. My wife and I as well as our 3 kids all see him for regular adjustments weekly. We have doesn’t significantly less on health care every year we have been under his care. We love his offices approach to heal care using Max Living and the 5 essentials. He is always great about answering our questions, he has even personally called us or answered texts when our family had a need or question. Our kids haven’t had an ear infection since seeing him and we have been able to stop taking 6 medications as a family due to getting healthier with his offices help. Highly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Found the same thing as the writer above. Sad because he seems like a very nice person but I was there to hear about my own exrays, not about the success he's had with other patients. Too much of a sales pitch for what I'm looking for. Having to pay up front for the amount of time and visits so quickly determined by him signals a red flag.

Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Berlin has a heart for seeing his patients healthy and well. His chiropractic skills are excellent as well as his knowledge of health and nutrition. Through regular adjustments my pain level has decreased dramatically. In addition. through sharing his passion for fitness and nutrition. Dr. Berlin has helped me make life style changes that have enhanced my overall health.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Berlin is a highly skilled chiropractic physician. I was a former patient of the renowned late Dr.Herbert Reaver and had looked for a doctor with great adjusting skills. After trying many local doctors, I found Dr. Ryan to have the same great adjusting techniques and a vast knowledge of the healing arts. His staff is kind and considerate. The only area that I would say might have any slight issue would be punctuality because he often has many patients needing to see him. However, he is good and worth the wait.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr Berlin is very nowledgeable but unfortunately also likes to hear himself talk if you ask a question he never answers it and continues to go down whatever course he chose to speak about. Be prepared for a sales pitch not only on chiropractic but supplements and at home tools that he feels are necessary to continue the chiropractic process.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012