You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Boyd D. Sherbourne

Boyd was extremely rude, dismissive, and Gas-Lighting. I didn't stay in the session because he focused on me instead of being "neutral". My husband had opportunities to discuss with Boyd prior to our appointment, I feel there was a prejudice because of my husbands feeling of me. I didn't get the benefit of what Boyd is supposedly trained for.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Sherbourne created a safe, non- judgmental place to talk. He gave me space and allowed me to come around on my own timing. He gave me tools that allowed me to live life again out in the real world. Dr. Sherbourne is the first Therapist that I would recommend.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Sherbourne is easy to talk to, empathetic, and has a vast array of knowledge on many topics. Whatever life has thrown your way, be assured, he will help you every step of the way.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr. Sherbourne was very helpful. He helped both myself and my husband understand some well hidden issues we had failed to acknowledge to each other and ourselves. His communication style was very well suited for our personalities. We are very appreciative of the help we received to strengthen our relationship.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

Dr. Sherbourne really helped me out during a very stressful time in my life. I have suffered from anxiety for years, and Dr. Sherbourne was able to help me get to the root of my problem, and establish positive change in my life. I would not hesitate to go back to him, or recommend his services to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Boyd Sherbourne is very good and doesn't like to drag things out! This is important to people that want results and are ready to work on their stuff. I went to Boyd and expressed what I was looking for in a therapist. He delivered and if I ever feel like going back, I will but for now - I am tooled up and very positive! He's direct and honest - gives you things to think about and do while you work toward change. Also very compassionate. I highly recommend his work!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Boyd D. Sherbourne's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Boyd was extremely rude, dismissive, and Gas-Lighting. I didn't stay in the session because he focused on me instead of being "neutral". My husband had opportun..."

May 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sherbourne created a safe, non- judgmental place to talk. He gave me space and allowed me to come around on my own timing. He gave me tools that allowed me..."

April 8, 2015
  • First Name changed from "BOYD" to "BOYD D."

October 21, 2013