Ratings for Dr. Morris Nejat

I can't rate the doctor because I have not seen him. I've been to his Queens office twice and both times was seen by his PA's. I asked for an appointment to see the doctor specifically and was asked why I needed to see him. The point is, I was sent to see him by my doctor. Therefore, I should have the opportunity to see him, particularly since my case is completed. I am going to attempt to make an appointment to go see him in his Murray Hill office, upon his return from vacation. The receptionist could not give me an appointment, and stated that she did not know exactly when he was returning from vacation. That does not make sense!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

He is attentive and to the point and helped me get my allergies under the control. Currently getting allergy shots from the office and I can already see the improvement.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

Dr. Nejat is great. He, ad the staff, really care about the patient and did a great job treating my child's allergies. They were able to take away any fear my child had about the process and constantly having to get shots. Dr. Nejat is friendly in his demeanor and really knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2006

He is very friendly with everybody. Very knowledgeable, very nice. Tries to help with all different issues even if you are not asking about it. Good equipment in the office, they check for many allergies at once. The whole staff is really nice. I highly recommment this doctor....

flag | Submitted July 1, 2006

Dr. Morris Nejat's Credentials

• French

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1991)

Oxford