Ratings for Dr. Whitney G. Laclair

Best experience with a health care provider in lifetime. Excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. LaClair is by far my favorite ob/gyn. I have had 3 different doctors for all three of my children and she was amazing. She was caring and patient and listened to all my concerns. If I ever decide to have another baby, without a doubt she will be the doctor I choose.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

The best gynecologist you could have for your teenage daughter(s). We have had nothing less than a excellent experience with her and her staff. We just love her.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Wow, excellent doctor! Very knowledge and very kind. Made me feel very comfortable. Thanks for the great experience.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Horrible doctor and does not listen. For the safety of you and your baby find a better provider.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Dr. Laclair is terrible. Assumed I was having a homebirth just because I had one my last pregnancy BEFORE being diagnosed with autoimmune disease and dismissed me without notice because she knew she was in the wrong after repeatedly telling her I had no plans to pursue another home birth. Don't recommend at all. Save yourself the trouble and see Dr. Erickson. He actually knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Disappointed that she was not a good listener and quick to assume. Very upset she did not have good knowledge and quick to judge. I have 2 other doctor recommendations to prove she is wrong and passed history. Quick to pass judgment and refuse to work with me and my wants. Highly don't recommend. Not very knowledgeable so do your research!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

She is an excellent doctor! She actually listens and cares about her patients!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Laclair is AWESOME!!!! I'm glad she was my OB. I wish my insurance change would of kept her as my doc. I would definitely recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr LeClair is an amazing doctor. I have never been to a GYN who made me feel relaxed but some how she does. She is very attentive and kind. I am currently expecting my second child and am high risk. She has researched every avenue to make sure I have a healthy pregnancy and baby. I too work in the medical field and know she is a exceptional doctor from my experience's.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014