Ratings for Dr. Scott G. Asnis

Dr. Asnis is an exceptional dentist. I had such a wonderful experience. I had extensive cosmetic work done by him which has just been completed. he is incredibly competent and talented. I could not be happier. I only wish I had found him sooner. I will be referring the rest of my family and friends with great confidence that they will be in the best hands.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Asnis is an amazing dentist! He is painless and my visit so comfortable I forgot I was at the dentist office and thought I was with friends.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Dr. Asnis sold me on a procedure I did not require and did not explain the possible out comes, the result was root canal on two teeth and crowns. The expense was incredible could have been avoided. I wish I never meet this man.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

A great, compassionate dentist that has provided me great care for several years

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

From the time i walked in to Dr. Asnis office i knew i made the right choice. His staff is professional and was seen in a timely matter. His dentistry is top notch, i didn't feel any pain and he made me feel comfortable the whole time. I also got my teeth clean and that was easy. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

dr. asnis is the best dentist ever!! i would go to no other dentist. after he moved from glendale i wouldn't go to anyone else, nor would my son. finally we found him on google and now we're all smiles again! his staff is delightful and he is not only pleasant and patient, but a great dentist. i would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Dr Asnis is the best dentist that I have ever been to. He is polite courteous and the most caring both personally & professionally. I wouldn't even consider having any other destist take care of my teeth.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Scott Asnis for over 2 decades and Dr. Asnis is the finest dentist I have ever experienced. I have been to other dentists both before and during my years as a patient of Dr. Asnis and never have I experienced the quality of care and the excellent level of attentive and professional service that Dr. Asnis and his staff provide. As a dentist, Dr. Asnis is highly skilled, completely professional, very caring and personable and explains in great detail any procedure before during and after. He runs a tightly organized office with a staff that closely and attentively follows his lead in offering excellent patient care, on time and using the latest technology in dentistry. I have referred many family members as well as friends and business associates to Dr. Asnis and all of these people have experienced the same excellent level of care I have experienced. Dr. Asnis is a good man with nothing but the patients care in mind. I hope Dr. Asnis never retires !!!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Asnis for over twenty years. He remains current in all up-to-date dental practices. His office is state-of-the art. Every member of his staff is top-notch. He is always available in an emergency. I have recommended many patients to Dr. Asnis over the years and everyone has had the same positive experience taht I have had.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

I came to Dr Asnis for a routine cleaning after I moved to Westchester from Chicago. I found him on Google, made an appointment and it could not have gone better! The staff at the office was very helpful with some questions I had about insurance forms. I most certainly will be returning to the office after the great experience I had with Dr Asnis and his office staff.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011