Ratings for Dr. CATHERINE M. Harrington

Dr Katie Harrington is amazing. I have seen her through out her journey for years and she delivered my youngest (now 5) with a complicated pregnancy and delivery and I trusted her every step of the way. She is very conservative and will not do anything unless it is warranted. she has always made me calm when I go to her office in my world of chaoticness and would reassure me that everything was just fine. She has always accommodated my needs over the years and I would highly recommend her and her family of doctors to any one.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Very pleased with the office staff and the doctor. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I LOVE Dr.Harrington! She is an outstanding DR. He level of respect for her patients is unmatched! She delivered my last child. Every appt. I went to felt like I was going to a girlfriends house. She is patient. Well spoken. She really does care about not just me or the baby but my entire family. She always has time to sit and talk with her patients. Unlike other doctors that just comes in, does the job and leaves. I definitely recommend Dr. Harrington for all of SWFL. I just wish I found her years ago to deliver my other kids!👏👏👌❤😘

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Harrington made the appointment an awkward check up very quick and comfortable! Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I love Dr. Harrington, I've only seen her twice so far, but she was always so happy and polite and even funny during our visits. It had been a full year in between my visits and she still remembered who I was. She's caring and compassionate, yet she is not pushy like most Drs. Values her patient's opinions! Would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

She was great! Very knowledgeable, was able to give me all available options and recommendations! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Harrington communicates very well with the patient. She listens to your needs. She is energetic and positive. She cares about her patients. She made me feel very comfortable. I do recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr. Harrington made me feel very comfortable during my first visit. She is easy going and has a great bed-side manner.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

She knows her field and she does very well at what she does as an OB/GYN

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010