Ratings for Dr. Raya O. Alnuaimi

I love this doctor. She operated a c-section on me and even though I'm much older, the c-section recovery was much easier than my first pregnancy. She also kept on checking on me and made sure I was being taken care of. She also ordered iron transfusions for me during my hospital stay which helped me go back to having normal iron count after being very low. Thank you, Dr. Alnuaimi. It was a pleasure being your patient!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr Alnuaimi is incredibly caring and knowledgeable. She is super sweet and my only regret is not finding her sooner. The wait time is a bit long. I understand she spends time with each patient however, I believe her staff is over booking. If she wasn't as kind as she was I'd look for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr is super unethical and doesnt keep accurate entries in her pt chart....Do not see this dr.....staff is no idea what they r doing......stay away from this office

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014