Ratings for Dr. Winnie Y. Wang

My kids love having you as their dentist. All fears they had of “going to the dentist” have been removed. Author was scared when he found out that he needed a filling. Afterwards, he said it wasn’t so bad and you are a nice lady!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

She interested in charging you as much as she can & performing low quality work on your teeth so she can later go back & fix it and charge you more money. I needed 5 fillings 3 very small & 2 that were a little more complicated. I made it clear that I was uncomfortable with silver fillings, she told me that 2 cavities were too deep & silver was the only option (lie number 1). She then told me that the other 3 were tiny so she would use white fillings (lie number 2), I recently found out that she used silver in those teeth also. She put a silver filling in wisdom tooth that needed to be pulled and put a silver filling in a tooth that needed a root canal and she did a bad job. She left over hang which will cause gum problems. I became doubtful of her skill level & made an appointment with my old dentist who is located in another city, it was here that I saw the x-rays & what she had done to my teeth & discovered her lies. Any dentist can look at my x-rays and see the poor job she did.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013