Ratings for Dr. Hans Yu

I had to switch doctors because I was not getting any kind of care, except a 30 sec ultrasound with each visit. When I finally made the decision to switch, I had to go through a battery of tests that I had never gotten at Dr. Yu's including, which actually showed I had an infection...how long would that have gone unnoticed with Dr.Yu? Ultrasounds are "cute" I guess, but they don't make up for good, diligent doctor. I regret not leaving sooner

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

well this is my third pregnancy and my first time with this doctor everytime I go he just does an ultrasound and supposably gives me an ultrasound of my baby which doesn't look like my baby he takes about three min or less he doesn't really ask me questions or check if I'm swollen or anything he just says see u in a month and that's it .... idk and I have so many questions but he seems to be so busy he runs out the room ...

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Yu is an incredible obgyn. He is very relaxed and attentive always has a manner of making you feel at ease. He is our first obgyn and I will definetly go to him for all of our future children. Very caring, very patient, and a VERY hard working Dr. he has a lot of patients but gives all of his clients the attention they deserve.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

he is a good and helpful doctor. he listen to patients and take his time with them

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Dr. Yu is such a wonderful doctor. He's very caring and easy to talk to. I have always been nervous going to see a doctor, needless to say Ob/Gyn, but his bedside manner puts me at ease. He took care of my whole pregnancy and delivered my little princess. The staff are great also, very punctual in returning calls and answering my questions. I only wish Dr. Yu would spend more time in his private office than working for CSV... He's only at private office thursday and fridays. Overall, an excellent doctor and I recommended my family and friends to him, and I will continue to see him in the future.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012