Ratings for Dr. Barry K. Douglas

Best doctor ever. The whole practice is friendly and treat you like a person with feeling.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Wouldn't go anywhere else. I trust Dr. Douglas completely. Definitely one of the best plastic surgeons in NY.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr Douglas made me feel very confortable about the procedure and to me the fact that he is also an artist made him even more qualified to be a plastic surgeon. Everything was very smooth From start to finish . I only have great things to say about Dr Douglas and his staff

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

When the nurses at Winthrop Hospital tell you that they'd want Dr. Douglas performing a surgery on them if needed, that's telling you something. I had a very unique surgery as a rhinoplasty done in the 1980's left me with zero cartilage. I had many surgeons look at and offer suggestion on how to repair my nose to a functioning organ again. Dr. Douglas had a plan and is a complete pro. I highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Douglas is a true testament to professionalism. He does impeccable cosmetic surgery and in office procedures. I have been a patient of his since 2003 and he always listens to your concerns and gives options. Dr Douglas treats his patients with care and compassion. If you are looking for an amazing surgeon or a physician for any cosmetic procedure, you are in fantastic hands with Dr. Douglas.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

My experience with Dr. Douglas and the LIPS staff has been wonderful. There is a high level of professionalism but always with kindness, compassion and a smile. They truly care and offer support and encouragement when facing life changing decisions. Dr. Douglas takes the time to listen to your concerns and explains your options making you comfortable with your decision. You are in amazing hands with Dr. Douglas. Thank you for all you have done for me! Gloria

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Amazing human being. Kind,caring and compassionate. Develops a rapor with his patients that is unparalleled. Highly recommend to anyone seeking a plastic surgeon. The entire staff was supportive during encouraging. In my 50 years as an RN I have never met anyone quite like Dr Douglas. Just can't say enough positive things about him. A credit to his profession in every way. Thank you so much for your help. ( breast reconstruction following mastectomy)

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Douglas is a amazing doctor. I had implants removed and a breast lift. I look and feel great. The nurses were all very nice and helpful also at LIPS. I very highly recommend Dr. Douglas .

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I have been very pleased with the services I have received from Dr. Douglas. Appointments are always on time and He listens and addresses all of my concerns with caring and professionalism . The nursing staff, particularly Terri, has also been wonderful! I would highly recommend to family and friends. They are keepers!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

The best in Long Island !! They staff is amazing Terry was such a great women and Dr.Douglas amazing ! Love him so much

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Barry K. Douglas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Garden City, NY