Ratings for Dr. Archana Trivedi

Lack of knowledge of drug interactions of her prescribed drugs. Lack of knowledge of drug adverse effects, contradiction symptoms, warnings. Ended up in ER multiple times for heart symptoms, neurological symptoms for this doctors prescribed drug interactions. Finally figured out on my own the drugs were causing my symptoms. Will my heart recover from this mishap unknown, will my neurological symptoms recover unknown. BAD MEDICAL ETHICS. Go back to school and study pharmacology Dr Trivedi ,Human Touch Behavioral Health.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Trivedi saved my life!! I suffer from chronic depression and anxiety ever since I remembered.  My previews doctor diagnosed me with bipolar disorder. He treated me with lots of medications specifically lithium.  On September of 2016 I was feeling very sick, mood swings from severe depression to hyperactive. At the time I was taking 900 mg of lithium and this was not working, I was so tired that I just didn't want to live anymore. I was using the little energy I had left to get out of my bed and do my daily chores.  During this crisis, I ended up visiting my previous doctor every three weeks with no improvements, at each visit he would raised my dosage of Lithium and still wasn't working. By the end of January of 2017 I was taking 1800 mg, feeling hopeless, I just wanted to end my life. My family is my rock. They started looking for other alternative treatments and they came across with a new technology for treating of depression known as "TMS" or Trans-cranial Magnetic Stimulation. We were amazed with the potential benefits this revolutionary treatment offered. During my next visit to my previous Doctor, I asked about TMS and to my surprise he immediately discarded the option alleging that this type of treatment was not going to work for me, that he would just continuo increasing the Lithium dosage until it worked. My Family's frustration kept growing with this kind of response and handling of my case and after some thoughts we decided to seek for another Doctor that would believe on the benefits of TMS treatment and a least give me an opportunity to try it. My husband started spending endless hours learning about this treatment, where could it be applied and if it was covered by our insurance and finally he found Dr. Trivedi. He read all her reviews and said "WE FOUND THE BEST TMS DOCTOR AND IN SACRAMENTO". We called the same day and got an appointment right away, by the time I went to see her, I was feeling so sick that my husband had to help me with everything. I couldn't even talk, I was done! the only thing I could remember when I got into her office was the presence of her dog, a gorgeous Golden Retriever. When I saw him I made an instant connection with him. He looks like a very cute bear, I don't remember at the time what I said or what she said, I just felt in my heart that I was in the right place and in good hands. Dr Trivedi immediately changed all my medications, in her opinion I was being overmedicated, she also told us that I was misdiagnosed with Bipolar disorder and that her diagnosis for the symptoms she observed was for chronic depression with anxiety. TMS should confirm this assessment. Dr Trivedi staff initiated the process to deal with the necessary paper work for my insurance in order to start my treatment with TMS as soon as possible. Three weeks later, she was performing the mapping with the TMS device in order to locate the right spot in my brain where to stimulate. TMS is  incredible, It stimulates part of the brain that is sleeping and It only took five weeks for the entire treatment. At the beginning It was a little uncomfortable but after a couple of sessions I got used to it. I was getting treatments for one hour everyday of the week except Saturdays and Sundays. By the end of the third week on that Friday, I woke up that morning and immediately felt different, I had so much energy, went outside and everything was beautiful, the colors were vivid, the sky was nice and blue. I felt like the fog that was around me since I was a little girl, was gone!!!!, all my senses were alive and for the first time in my life I was living!.  It has been now a month and half,  and I am learning new things about myself everyday. Dr Trivedi has a wonderful team, they were very professional and caring with me, including her amazing therapist, the best I ever had. I am now learning to live again and very excited about it. I am so relieved about my future because, I feel in the best hands for the rest of my life.  I THANK YOU Dr Trivedi and all her staff for saving my life! I hope the above can be of help to others who may be giving hope and that are undergoing solely on prescribed Chemical treatment for severe depression or misdiagnosed bipolar disorder, TMS is a lifesaving treatment that unfortunately is not being recognized by a majority of health care professionals. There is hope, never give up!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Archana Trivedi's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2012)