Ratings for Dr. Dayna L. Ellison

Sorry for others bad experience. I had my son at the age of 39. I had a tubal reversal and had suffered 2 losses. One causing me to lose a tube and ovary. But Dr. Ellison was very attentive and made sure my health and baby's health was good. She knew I would have to have a C-section and I had a cyst on the cut line. High risk doctor also thought my son may have a loose heart valve. At the delivery she had the neonatal ICU team waiting and blood bank waiting as she wasn't sure how much blood I would loose due to the cyst. She was AWESOME!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Ellison was my OB/Gyn when I had my child in 2010. She was awesome. She would always listen to any concerns or questions I had. She was so attentive and personable at every appointment. I'm really shocked by some of the comments I see. I am expecting my second child and wish she was my OB/Gyn again. I would recommend her to anyone. I was in an mild auto accident during my first pregnancy. She told me to go in to have my baby HR monitored, while there she came to check on me. The tech told me no other doctors would do that. I believe she truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Amazing doctor and person. Been seeing her for three years and very sad she is no longer in private practice. Sorry to hear others had a bad experience...best of luck doc!!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

First let me say that Dr. Ellison nurse is AWESOME!!! She is a very wonderful, caring and giving person she ROCKS!!! Sorry I can't say the same about Dr. Ellison.I started seeing Dr. Ellison this January 2013. She has a condescending attitude and always keeps her pt's waiting. I sat in waiting in her office for a whole hour before she came in, then she rushed me when we was discussing my history. She do not show anY emotion. Dr, Ellison is all about money. She does not listen to your thoughts or care about your feelings. She has the "I'M THE DR. COMPLEX"!!! RUN RUN RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

DO NOT go to this dr. She was the on-call dr ( my ob was another dr in the practice)when I went into labor last spring. At the hospital she couldn't be bothered to check my progress but determined I was not in active labor even though I was having strong and consistent contractions. Gave me 2 ambien and sent me home. A few hrs later my son was almost born in the hospital elevator since we had to race back to hospital after my water broke. Thank God we both made it through healthy! No thanks to Dr Ellison!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

DO NOT DAMAGE YOUR HEALTH! She acts nice but never listens! I told her the medicine she was going to prescribe me did not work for me in the past but she insisted on prescribing it! Two weeks later I told her the problem didn't clear she wanted me to come in. Paying each time! She never fixed the first problem, I called a general prac and describe my symptoms. He gave me the perscription I suggested and I was good as new in 5 days. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr. Ellison does not listen to what her patient needs are. She has an attitude like I'm the doctor and you are the patient and the Dr. knows best! Scary to have a doc like this because you can be in a emergency situation and you can tell her what is actually wrong and she WILL do the opposite of what you ask or suggest. I decided to find another Gyn because if I get pregnant I don't want a doctor that will not listen to me while I'm in labor. My sure fire rating is 1 Star.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

Dr. Dayna L. Ellison's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2005)

• BCBS Massachusetts