Ratings for Dr. Kathryn I. Florio

This dr. was very helpful. She took the time to listen to me and diagnosed my carpal tunnel (another dr told me I had fibromyalgia - which I do not have), but Dr. Florio foudn the root cause of my hand numbness and tingling. I was very impressed with her professionalism and compasssion.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2009

She ordered tests, they were performed immediately and she was on the phone to me within 2 hours to let me know I did not have a tumor on the brain. She recommended another dr to do follow up. I went and found out rapidly what was wrong with me. Dr. Florio is a fine Dr. She can be abrupt but she helped me so much when many other doctors could not.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

The best! Very caring, takes time to listen to concerns, she's very professional, makes suggestions and asks for my opinion.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2006

I explained I was in car accident and had mutliple injuries...internal leg rotation..right shoulder dropping..muscle atrophy on right side of body...aching, burning, tingling, numbness. She gave a short exam, left room and said on her return..you won't be happy with what I have to say..but this is all in your head..she suggested if anyone practiced turning their leg inward they could achieve that deformity..she also said..I see people all the time..people who say they are blind and have perfect vision..people who say are paralyzed and have fine motor ability. She ended the session with you don't get mental profession help..but you will never recover. I was in shock and still trying to explain to her, show her my injuries when she turned around and walked out of the room.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2006

Dr. Kathryn I. Florio's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD