Ratings for Dr. Parul W. Singh

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Singh and made the decision to not have her as my primary doctor. She does not listen to you and interrupts constantly. Her bedside manner is appalling and I would not recommend her to any of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

She is great! My whole family sees her and we wont trust any other doctor! Highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

This is the first time I have ever met the best doctor in my life. She is so caring, explains everything, answers all your questions. Undoubtedly her knowledge is above and beyond a normal PCP's. She diagnosed me with a problem that no other doctor had ever diagnosed. I would always follow her wherever she goes. She is the BEST

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

She told me my lungs sounded great and everything I said about how sick I felt was ignored. within 3 days I was in respiratory failure and had pneumonia and was kept in the Hospital until it was safe for me to be released. She tells you to keep track of Blood Pressure and Sugar numbers and write them down and bring them to her and when you try to hand the paper to her she pushes it back into your hand and says "you keep that". I can't stand her she has no clue how to treat people who have REAL health issues.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014