Ratings for Dr. Marc H. Schiffman

He's the best Doctor on the planet. Excellent technical skills but most importantly for me, he has superior people skills. We started a journey in 2011 to have a baby but troublesome fibroids were in the way. He did a bilateral artery embolization and the process seemed effortless and the relief was nearly immediate. He worked with our other doctors over the past couple of years on a couple of other procedures we needed and we are happy to report that we are a now very pregnant! If you want the best doctor in the world, just call Dr. Schiffman! We adore you and thanks for helping us start our family.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I had my fibroids embolized by Dr. S. after my gynecologist at NYU said that he is definitely the go to doctor for this procedure, and she was right! He walked me through the whole process, I knew exactly what to expect, I closed my eyes and 25 minutes later, he woke me up to tell me he was done - I didn't feel a thing! It worked perfectly for me - and there's no scar! I wish I did this 3 years ago and I'm so glad I was sent to him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

My sister and I both had UFE with Dr. Schiffman. Our older sister who had 2 myomectomies is very jealous.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Marc H. Schiffman's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.