Ratings for Dr. James E. Mossell

I have been a patient of Dr. Mossell since 2004. Starting at the reception desk and ending and check out, he has a superb staff. My wait time varies but mostly seen within 15-30 minutes of scheduled time. Dr. Mossell listens to his patients, absorbs it, gives you an idea of what he will be testing you for. His staff calls as soon as results are in and schedule an appt. If necessary. His bedside manners, compassion, and thoroughness are impeccable. He has had to do extensive research on my illness and is relentless at going forth. He has sent me to other specialists with a complete detailed account as to why I am there. He goes over every result with their findings. He is accepting of information on my personal research and takes it into account. Most other doctors may spend five to fifteen minutes with you and be done, not doctor Mossell. He will take all the time you need to tell him what you are experiencing. If I have to wait a few more minutes to get that attention, it's worth it.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Mossell is very compassionate and caring. He will listen to your symptoms and offer therapies based on the latest research and his knowledge and experience. He keeps up to date on what is going on in the field of Arthritis. I have seen Dr Mossell as a patient since 2004 and am very please with his level of care.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

always seeing PA instead of doctor, and still being charged the same amount

flag | Submitted August 16, 2006

Very good bedside manner, eye contact, individualized attention. Very knowledgeable, able to answer my questions and address concerns adequately.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2006

I don't feel like he communicated with me at all when I was his patient. He had one mode of thinking, and was totally unable to bend.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2006

Dr. James E. Mossell's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1989)

Centene