Ratings for Dr. Jack P. Gunter

Bless Dr. Gunter and Dr. Cochran! Formerly self-conscious about my profile and a crooked nose from three unsuccessful surgeries by plastic surgeon who no longer practices rhinoplasy, I was referred to Dr. Gunter as the BEST. Not only were these doctors able to correct past mistakes, but now I look normal and attractive once again. It has effected my outlook on life and my social involvement. I hadn't realized the difficulty I had in breathing, but major work was done internally, and my breathing has improved by 85 percent. Their office makes you feel welcome and comfortable by being available by email, phone and text. Their office is state-of-the-art, and the staff courteous and knowledgeable. Extra benefits are being able to speak with staff to learn how they achieved beauty, opportunity to purchase products if desired (though not solicited), and take advantage of a wonderful aestetitian.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Gunter is great. After seeing some things on the internet, I was a little leery about getting the rhinoplasty. I had had it done once before, but the result was not what I was looking for. I found Dr. Gunter and I am so glad that I decided to go through with the surgery! My nose looks great, exactly what I had hoped for. Of course complications are a risk with any and every surgery, but that is just a risk that one must take, regardless of the surgeon. The care I received was five star-- Dr. Gunter and his CRNA called me the night before my surgery to check on me, as well as the night after. I have had three checkups since my surgery and it has only been one month! He is very meticulous about his work and only does the best!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

I am from New York, a city where seeing a doctor closely resembles speed dating these days. Over the years I’ve broken my nose several times and had repeated surgeries in hopes of repair. Six years ago I consulted with a reputable doctor in New York, who after examining me, said that the only man I should see for repair was Dr.Gunter. Please read my entire review on Dr. Gunter's blog or Vitals.com as this site has a character limit. Thanks.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

I came to the Gunter Center in April, 2010 for a secondary rhinoplasty. I was a bit nervous because secondary procedures are traditionally more complicated than primary procedures, but that’s the reason I chose Dr. Gunter. His reputation as the preeminent surgeon in his field, his amazing attention to detail, the reputation of his staff, and the kindness I experienced during my time in Dallas made it even clearer to me that I made the right choice. My recovery was seamless, and because of Dr. Gunter’s artistry I now have a result I didn’t even dream was possible. He not only corrected the imperfections present after my first rhinoplasty, but also was able to elevate my result to a level that I believe is perfect for me. My nose doesn’t look like a nose that has been “operated on” – it just looks like MY nose. I couldn’t be more thrilled!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

I am a plastic surgeon who chose Dr. Gunter to do my septum repair 2/09. He is the top rhinoplasty surgeon you will find. My result was perfect and as one who should know, it was far better than I could have gottten elsewhere. This slander from Mr. Funk is bogus and should not prevent patients from trusting this outstanding and experienced surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

horrific-- terrible over the hill crazy madman -- please google micheal funk and his nose that rotted off due to necrosis from gunter

flag | Submitted November 4, 2007

Dr. Jack P. Gunter's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1963)