Ratings for Dr. John M. Dubaz

This hack poisoned my child with antibiotics. The state medical board should revoke his license.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I am a new first time mother. and met Dr. Dubaz for the first several visits with my baby. I waited in a small, crowded waiting room and wasn't informed of a long wait. The receptionist was on the snippy side. Every visit was the same. This doctor was more interested in talking to me than examining my baby! It made me uncomfortable. The nurse that gave my baby shots was very gruff. Not the practice I hoped for and already found a different pediatrician in Stamford. The experience there was no comparison to the bad experience I had with this Dr. and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

the man is a quack, no knowledge just a pusher of antibiotics

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Sat in a chair with his eyes closed/arms folded like he was gonna fall asleep during my child's visit! VERY RUDE! Didn't seem interested in my concerns about my child at all. Dr. Suchenski will be greatly missed! HE was a class act. Time to find another practice unfortunately.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Considering a new pediatrician. Lack of specific medical advise. Too vague.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I was surprised and very disappointed to hear about Dr. Dubaz's past misconduct at Greenwich Hospital by another mom. I prefer my child to be seen by Dr. T since.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. Dubaz had a very aloof approach to my child's persistent symptoms until another Dr. in the practice saw my child and diagnosed pneumonia. His own associate seemed surprised at the missed diagnosis!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Dubaz is amazing! He is highly intelligent, knowledgable and kind.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Dubaz is wonderful! He is very knowledgeable and very kind. I would highly recommend him to all! He spends as much time with you as needed and is very accommodating.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

My child had fallen of one stair and when we brought him in 30 minutes after the accident the Dr. said he was fine and nothing to worry about. A week later his arm was worse and we brought him back in. Dr. Dubaz said the arm is fine chuckeling to himself why did you bring him in. We pointed to his shoulder and he then realized that there was a bump. X-rays were taken and he had a broken collar bone. Unexeceptible!!! He is the worse. Don't use this Dr. or any Dr here. They do not communicate well with parents and when you baby can't talk what is the point. Please take it from me. Never go here. If you want to email me to discuss you can reach me at briandick@gmail.com

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr. John M. Dubaz's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Darien, CT